Conservation Watch welcomes comments. If you disagree with what’s written here, that’s fine. We want to encourage debate. Factual corrections are also welcome.
These rules are aimed at keeping the conversation polite and friendly:
- Please try to avoid attacking other commenters, or the author of the post you’re commenting on. Please avoid comments that are threatening or abusive.
- You can comment under your own name or anonymously. No sock puppets or trolls please.
- Conservation Watch may delete any comments.
- Conservation Watch has no liability for your comments. Your comments are your responsibility.
- Please don’t post the same comment in more than one thread.
Please contact Conservation Watch if you have any questions about this comments policy: email@example.com.